The hardest part about running your coaching business is attracting good webinar sign-ups without spending a load on paid ads. You’ve exhausted organic methods on LinkedIn, Facebook, email lists and just about everything else you can think of. What’s next?!
Good news – Our new Facebook Leads App will help you lower costs of your Facebook ad campaigns yet improve the quality of your webinar sign-ups. What’s not to like.
Organically marketing your coaching business is awesome and super effective, but like most things – it has limitations. Unless you have a Facebook page dedicated to your coaching business, with 1000s of followers on board – you’re going to find that you’ll have to put in some effort to attract new sign-ups. And, Facebook page or not, you still have to compete for space on your followers’ news feeds!
This is tougher still when the amount of content appearing online is always increasing. Smartphones and app developments mean that with just one click of a button you can post to social media in seconds. Seriously, how do you expect your webinar to compete with a newsfeed full of selfies and dog filters?!
Okay, all of this means that if you want to see a significant increase in webinar sign-ups you will just have to look at the alternatives!
We know that Facebook Advertising can be costly, especially if you’re looking to get really high-quality leads by targeting your ad to your ideal webinar attendee. We’ve seen results from the app where you can look to get sign-ups from $1-$3 per ad. Through BETA testing our new Facebook Leads App we have established that you can look to get the cost down to less than $1.
The integration is perfect if you’re on a budget. You can expect to see really great results even with an ad campaign budget of $10-$20 per day!
Our new feature means that you can now link Facebook directly to your webinar sign up page. All it takes is for someone to click on an ad for your webinar and voila! Just like that, their contact details are pulled automatically from Facebook. By accepting the details are correct they are then signed up onto your webinar. Good stuff!
How do I use the Facebook Leads App?
I’m glad you asked…
- Go to Manage webinars –> Head to the webinar you would like to advertise and click Edit Webinar –> Now you can see the new tab we’ve created titled ‘Lead Ads’.
- Time to connect your Facebook Ad account to your Expertise.tv account. At this point, you’ll have already created your lead ad. If you’re not sure how, we’ve got some pretty awesome tutorials for you to watch to get you started.
- Follow the prompts to link your Facebook Ad account to your expertise.tv account and that is it!
- On the right side of the page, you’ll see a link to +Link Ad. Clicking this link will pull up all the lead ads you’ve created and will then allow you to choose which one you want to be associated with your webinar (you can select multiple ads for one webinar)
- Now you have a Facebook Ad connected to your Webinar page. It’s that simple.
There you have it. Next time you’re sat wondering where your webinar sign-ups are, consider the new Facebook Leads App. Attract quality leads, keep costs down and spread the reach from outside your friend lists.
We can’t wait to see what this new feature will bring to our users! Dip a toe into paid advertising and see what big results you can get from the small cost of using the Facebook Leads App.
If you’re interested in getting the ball rolling with your Facebook campaign, book a call with me and I will be happy to get you started and even help you create your Facebook campaign! Look forward to hearing from you guys.
Author: Fern Crawley
Howdy! My name is Fern. I am Expertise.tv’s very own Social Media & Content Marketer, word wizard, doodler & pickle enthusiast.