You’ve already created a webinar, and it was good one. Go you! You deserve a pat on the back for that. BUT your only problem is, you’ve had quite a few no-shows. Eurgh they’re the worst…
So, here’s how you to convince your sign-ups to stick around for your webinar and that YOU are the coach for them…
WELCOME ON BOARD
Did you know that there is a rate of webinar no-shows 40-60% on average?! That means we’ve got some work to keep a hold onto those slippery audience members…
First things first. You’ve got your sign ups – sweet! But now you need to warm them up with some pre-webinar lovin’. A welcome email should do it. According to Experian welcome emails get 86% more clicks than a standard promotional email. So what are you waiting for?
If you’re unsure where to start, we’ve got some tips for you:
- Use our awesome ‘Generate Engagement’ feature and send out an automated emails as soon as someone books onto your webinar.
- By editing the ‘Body’ field you can customise the welcome email. Try encouraging them to invite their friends. Why not?! word of mouth spreads like wild fire.
- Just ask! Get to know your new clients and include a multiple choice question on your welcome email. This will start up an interaction and who knows where that could lead
Now that you’ve warmed up your newly booked client with your welcome email, you’re getting somewhere. Your work isn’t done yet though. In fact, I hate to tell you, but it never really is! Your goal now is to keep them interested, and this is a never ending cycle.
Luckily for you, our Nurture At Scale feature makes things a little easier. The feature will let you send out awesome content to make sure your new clients don’t forget about you.
And because we love our numbered lists so much, here are some more pointers to help you get started…
- Content, content, content… Keep it coming! Get your posts lined up by publishing on your community feed.
- Variety is the spice of life. Keep your newbies engaged with videos, mini-essays, presentations and more.
- No nurture mo problems. Use your drip emails to solve small problems! The drip feature will always keep you at the forefront of your new sign-ups minds.
KEEP IT SWEET
The next stage, is to hold onto the relationship that you worked so hard to maintain. Don’t let it slip! In your next webinar, make sure to connect with your new audience members. Get to know them a bit. Use the questions feature during your next webinar and ask them about their reason for watching your webinar, their interests or their favourite flavour ice cream (mint choc, duh!). A little attention goes a long way. Once you’ve developed your relationship with your new clients, you’re on your way to having a an audience of people on your level.
And there you have it! These tips will help you make a good first impression with your new clients with the hope to have less webinar no-shows and more engaged audience members. Now, go forth and nurture…
Need any help getting started? Book in for a 1on1 session with one of our business strategists here.
Author: Fern Crawley
Howdy! My name is Fern. I am Expertise.tv’s very own Social Media & Content Marketer, word wizard, doodler & pickle enthusiast.